Dresses for spring , is winter over yet

I am done with snow! I normally am not a summer person but since I have started working out again I'm really looking forward to nice weather so i can take it outside . I thought I would do a post of some fun spring dresses to help get you guys out of this winter frame of mind.

Image credit found here 

Oh Oscar de la Renta how I wish I could afford you . I can think of all the tea parties I would host just to wear this number . Now since this is not on your regular budget lets move on to some stuff we can afford .


breathtaking belle dress in mint 
Lovely as lavender dress 

Thank you modcloth! for making some many pretty pastel lace dresses your killing my wallet lol
This pretty purple can also go toward the 2014 color of the year orchid.



This flower number from Asos  , reminds me of Kelly from saved by the bell and who doesn't love that!

This last one if from a new brand I have discovered and they are located in australia so if you don't mind paying the shipping you need to check out Wheels and Dollbaby.
These are some of the most amazing dresses I have ever seen . I'm going to need to treat myself to one after my diet ends !



This last one i could just die Wheels and Dollbaby please send me a dress lol 
Enjoy! Let me now if your doing any spring posts I'll come check it out.


Comments

  1. I am beyond ready for spring as well! I can't wait to start wearing more dresses. The Oscar De La Renta dress is gorgeous! Wowza. I also love the Jardin noir lace dress :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts