Urban Decay electric palette coming soon!


I got wind of this palette last month and since its finally confirmed and coming out next week I wanted to post about it . I currently have and love the Urban Decay naked 1 palette , I use it as part of my daily routine when I'm in a hurry or don't feel like going bold that day .
I also recently got Naked 2 but I don't love it at all , Its to muddy on my skin tone but looks great on others and in the pan . So my gift card for that return will be going toward this when sephora releases it .

It's set to release on March 18th on Urban Decay .com , not sure when its coming out from sephora but I'll be on the look out and update with swatches and looks when i get this .

Anybody else excited for this release ? Any other palettes or new spring item your looking foward to? 

Comments

  1. I'm not a fan of bright shadows but I have seen a few swatches of this palette online and they look super pigmented x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm much more of a neutrals gal so I'm not sure if I'd be down for this palette. The colours always look so enticing though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts