Sugar pill haul and look

Two weeks ago  Sugar Pill had a 20% off sale for its anniversary , i took this advantage to pick up some new colors . I got mochi pressed powder and absinthe loose shadow . I love them! esp mochi , I was searching for a mint green eyeshadow and was recommended this one . It's not really mint green maybe a mint aqua color but i really love it. 


(pictures from sugar pill website)

I immediately wanted to play around and decided to use them together because why not!
This look was much brighter in person , I really need to get a new digital camera the iphone is not cutting it for makeup shots. I also used ardell lashes in #111 and prestige eyeliner in black.
Also anastasia beverly hills dip brow in chocolate for my brows .

You can find the link to shop for sugar pill in the top right corner .


Comments

  1. I really love this color combination, it makes me think of mermaids! I've been meaning to try a minty/aqua shadow for summertime--- this might be it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts