EShakti holiday dress review

When I was contacted by eShakti  to review another one of their items in their holiday collection I jumped at the chance . With holiday's coming up i was scouring the net trying to find a dress for the holidays . I had been looking for a Christmas print pin up style dress with no luck lol. I browsed their collection and was torn at which to get but decided on the kayla dress. Its currently out of stock so I can't link you but if it comes back i would recommend snagging one.


So i started this post right after Christmas but got swamped with orders and almost forgot about it I'm terrible I'm sorry lol . Let me continue the dresses are made and shipped from another country but somehow I got my dress before most places I order from that are in the U.S. I was so excited to get this dress its even more beautiful in person I will update with more photos when i get a chance to take pictures wearing it. I feel like I'm always rushing when going to a party. The greatest thing about EShakti is that all the dresses offer customization  . Since it was winter i opted to add sleeves to this dress which i should have went with shorter sleeves my own fault though. And you can have it made in custom measurements and by height which is perfect for someone as tall as me . Since even though most dresses run short pin up style dresses are still to long for my taste I got mine at the perfect length . Lastly did I mention this dress has pockets!! It couldn't be more perfect and that brocade pattern is even more amazing in person you can tell this dress is high quality. 

So since I'm late on holidays I'm going to show my dress picks for the upcoming seasons!



If only this came in green ! I could add it to the plaid collection lol


Floral and polka dots yes please!!
Take a look and tell me your favorite design





Comments

Popular Posts