Layering up with ModCloth

I teamed up with friend and fellow blogger and artist Sara Pulver of Sarapulver.com to create two warm and styled layered looks from ModCloth .
I had one person in mind when doing this challenge and that was Sara we are pretty much style soul mates we love all the same things in fact the Bea Dot high waisted skirt is actually on my loves list over at ModCloth lol



Lovely Layers




Here is what she has to say about her picks!
I will be the first to admit, I chose this entire outfit based on the Bea & Dot Ikebana skirt. I am in love with the colors and pattern! I chose a chunky cardigan and booties to balance out the ultra-feminine qualities in both the skit and ivory top. And of course, I couldn't say no to these incredible Cicada earrings. They are the perfect complement to the floral skirt.


I just love her picks especially that skirt and earrings! Next up is my layering for the cold look. 





layering with love modcloth




I am normally a sucker for a printed dress but i love the simplicity of this green dress and adding lots of flair with the embellished cardigan fun boots and of course how can you resist this cute fox bag! My whole wardrobe consists of black,purple,green and floral print so instead of pairing this with navy or brown like others would i chose black. Its always classic. ModCloth has so many sweaters right now that I am dying over perfect for your layering look!  
Something I'm a huge fan of over at ModCloth is their fit, they come in so many sizes for petite to curvy ladies and there is a blurb on the side which will tell you how different items fit and size chart. And if you still can't find the perfect fit free returns which I'm a huge fan of lol.

So tell me guys what is your favorite item for layering over at ModCloth?

P.s while over on Sara's blog check out this amazing free Printable card for Valentines Day!

Comments

  1. I love the top selection.
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts