Autumn Love

Fu@ck this summer love whatnot (excuse my french lol), I'm an autumn girl.
Since this summer has been particularly rainy and crappy I'm really looking forward to my favorite time of the year the fall.
I mean just to start with my birthday(sept 20th take note lol)my moms my best friends and my dads are all in the fall.
Then the weather i love that not to cold perfect weather and when the leaves turn those amazing colors, i could just die happy seeing something like this.



So today kittens I'm going to share my etsy finds for autumn goodies and also my favorite holiday Halloween items as well! Ive already planned 5 costumes i wanna be for Halloween lol.











First up are the beautiful Halloween spider stickers I've already made a mental note to order these, they are by LittlebeaneBoutique's shop
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28231903


Next we have this beautiful acorn necklace perfect for the fall by Beadin babe
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27733439


Then the reason i wish i was 5 again this cute candy corn head band
by Hooties bees (awesome name!)

hootiebee.etsy.com

Then the best part of fall scarves!!!
They have some great knit stuff a little out of my price range but beautiful
Tickled pink knits
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21679208

We have this amazing vintage inspired hat , I'm so in love with it i wish i had the extra $75 laying around but for now ill just admire it lol
By buy gail
Buygail.etsy.com
She makes some amazing hats

And of course we need some tasty treats
Pumpkin Truffles by

Jane of all trades
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23264292

And last but deffinatley not least my inspiration for this entry these adorable apple tags and cards to by
Hdawn Parratt the same talented amazing lady who made my pretty cupcake tags
www.hdawnparratt.etsy.com



Comments

  1. I love your blog, great job, and thanks for mentioning my humble shop, it is so nice to be appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts