Back to School Sale




So in honor of my 50 followers now! and back to school time coming soon I'm having a sale in my other shop.
I don't think i ever mentioned on here i also have another etsy shop where i sell hair clips handmade jewelry and vintage finds!
I'm also now making frames, what can i say iv always been one of those people that likes to make everything. Well i know a lot of you guys out there are moms and school time is approaching and lets face it the economy sucks right now .
So I'm offering custom hair clips for $5 each and 5 for $20 and free shipping on orders over 2!
I also have another Alice in wonderland clip and some great custom headbands .
I'll be having a custom frame giveaway as well very soon so stay tuned kittens.
Convo me before ordering so i can adjust the shipping rates and also all followers get a free tasty treat with their orders. My other shop
The Fancy Lady 's Closet
www.thefancyladyscloset.etsy.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts