Etsy Front Page




This morning i woke up to find my white chocolate cherry truffles were featured on the front page of etsy its the first time that i was aware of that i was on the front page .
Needless to say i was very excited about that i also put them in sale in honor of it!
You can now get 2 dozen white chocolate cherry cupcake truffles for only $16.99.


Also you have 2 more Days to enter my cupcake giveaway!
Go to my blog archive it should be a few back enter and ill announce the winner Aug 2ND!

Comments

  1. hehe, sorry for all the comments. i just wanted to say CONGRATS! being on the front page is very exciting! but you have lovely photography, so it fit right in! :)

    xo.
    danni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but whenever I see images of all your goodies, my mouth starts to water! It's EVERY time, too! Haha.

    -Jonathan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts