Its a beautiful day out for shoe shopping

I woke up this morning feeling kinda not so happy then i watched this movie The women a remake of a 1939 movie it had Annette Benning Meg Ryan and Debra messing i didn't know what it was till i was watching it a typical chick flick but it actually was pretty good and put me in a slightly better mood. I need a shopping day today i decided i have not bought clothes or shoes for myself in way to long and i have been dying to by these since i saw them a few months ago they are the perfect black pumps so i printed a coupon for Macy's and I'm heading there later today i think ill buy some new underwear 2 that always makes me feel better.
These are the nine west rocha pumps above i love them classic simple and sexy.
Here are some other shoes id love to own but cant afford some Manolo and Christian Louboutin.

Now we have the boot dilemma i really really want boots but i can't find any that i like they are either to tall to manly or if i love them to expensive.
I'm 5'9 so all these 5 inch boots are not okay and most flat ones are to manly and ugly the flat ones i do like,like these for example are $450 which i can't afford lol.

I found these below at Victoria secret for $125 but i don't love them and i really can't buy shoes if i don't love them lol
So its a beautiful day out and i have off so I'm going to go to some well deserved shopping!

Comments

  1. Wow, great collection of shoes, I'm salivating! Those red and black pumps are to die for, but I love the ones you chose too, they're classic. I've been trying to find a nice pair of boots too - but the image in my head is so specific it's hard to find a real pair that match my vision! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue ones are SO ME!! I want!!
    -and the boot with buttons are INSANE!! I need money!
    Shopping and road trips with my BFF are what I do when going thru crap! U just gotta run away from all ur problems and refuse to face them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts