Jet Setter Friday


So this morning i was talking to my mum and she was telling me about how Victoria Beckham has a little trick she does when traveling while on the plane she changes into sweats then before she gets off back again into her regular clothes.
I'm not her biggest fan but i wanna steal her idea an no matter what she does look fabulous .

This got me the idea for today's post some great etsy items for traveling.
In the past 4 years Ive spent alot of time on planes and have pretty much mastered what to bring and what not to bring lol for myself at least here are a few i found on etsy id like to share.







Passport holder- itsadoggiedogworld.etsy.com, Damask Luggage tags -veryverdant.etsy.com,
Pillow-yellowfeverfabrics.etsy.com, Jimi card case -tofunkytown.etsy.com, Lighted mirror-
Mylittlecuddlebugs.etsy.com, Train Case -IndividJuli.etsy.com, Bag -SallyJeanne.etsy.com

Also i found this blog post about cupcakes at jfk airport how fantastic is that

Found at blog Eat me Drink me
http://linneacovington.com/food/2009/07/05/hello-cupcake-jfk/

Comments

  1. I want that travel case! It needs some work and I wish I was crafty enough to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh isn't it great i'm going to get a cheap one and try and fix it up you should try it ,it might be fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for finding our lighted mirror compact! We are so honored that you mentioned us in your blog! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. man all i want to do is hop on a plane and go somewhere now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didn't know i could bring jimmi hendrix on a flight...
    -Robbin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks...Sally Jeanne loves to travel and has been all over the world as well as around town!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that vintage travel case AND the Jimi!!!

    Does victoria change in the little bathrooms? -or does she go on private jets and get her own bathroom?! ...I need one of those...

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect post! traveling can get to be such a drag but these colorful (& tasty) tips make it seem much more inviting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts