Need Help! cupcake ideas


A few weeks ago i entered the ny cake convention this year they have a cupcake compettion ill be doing the stuffed cupcakes its in January so i have time but i like to plan ahead.
I'm stumped as to which of my cupcakes to make i don't know if i should go with classic favorite flavors or do something more exotic anybody have any opinions what kind of stuffed cupcake would you wanna try??
http://www.cakeconvention.com/
Thats the website if you wanna check it out and if you wanna stop by let me know ill bring you a cupcake!

Comments

  1. What are the options? Without knowing which flavours I guess I would say exotic - like how all these weird goji fruits and pomegranates and stuff are 'trendy' now. It could be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cupcake creations look so delicious. I wish that I could try em out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im thinking chocolate brownie peanut butter or something more exotic maybe something with mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love mango!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! My shop is at http://TheMossGarden.etsy.com. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really can't think of any ideas, you always have such unique cupcake/baking ideas. Good luck with the convention.

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard from a couple of local bakeries that Red Velvet is the most popular, but if it's a contest-you should do something innovative I think! Like- The "Fluffernutter" at that bakery in Brooklyn that just closed...I can't remember the name of it--they closed cuz they are just gonna do shipping orders exclusively...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts