Black Friday Cookie Sale!!! and free gift

Today starts my black friday cookie sale on selected cookies on my etsy all holiday cookie are on sale or have free shipping. And all custom cookie orders are only $22 a dozen normally $26.
Every follower of my blog will Receive a free gift with purchase during checkout just mention you follow!
Vintage Christmas Card cookies $30 with free shipping
Star of David Cookies $24 a dozen


$22 a dozen (the last 3 photos are by Photos by Christian p Photography
www.christanp.com)

All holiday cookies come with a decorative box and all purchases made this weekend enter you into the Rachel Ray Cook Book Giveaway !
Happy Shopping Kittens!

www.tabbycat13.etsy.com to purchase

Comments

  1. A--MAZING!!!
    I put a couple of these pics on the latest post-I think u already saw it tho! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts