Black Friday Cookie Sale!! and Swap Partners




So i wanna give you a heads up Friday through Sunday ill be having a huge black friday sale on holiday cookies and special prices for my followers also all purchases made during the sale come with a free gift!!
I'll have a special post with all the details on friday so don't forget to check it out

Also everybody involved in The Secret Santa swap i have sent all the emails out with your partners info so check your spam if you don't see anything and if not email me and ill resend it and the winner of the giveaway involved is : Love me Knot Creations your gift will be sent out the same time as the swap so congrats!!

Comments

  1. I'm excited we're swap partners!! :) I gotta track back and see the rules! :)
    Oh! And I'm making my post announcing our winner! I think I'll post that Friday since it's Thanksgiving today tho- I'll e-mail u what it's gonna say and everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need our Secret santa info!! :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts