A Very Etsy Christmas Part 1

Okay so here is my first part of my very etsy Christmas and handmade holidays shopping of the season. I'll be sharing all the gifts and shops i purchased them from this year so here's the first few Ive got so far.





Cherry tart bag i got for another secret Santa I'm in on swap-bot -Pigeons.etsy.com
Coffee Cozy part of my best friends presents -TerisTreasure.etsy.com
I got the cloud broach turned into a cloud pillow for one of my friends its an inside joke of ours i didn't get a chance to to take pics of it- lovahandmade.etsy.com
I got Mary Jane scented candles for a few of my friends -redneckcandles.etsy.com
A cute little skirt of my friends daughter-livvysue.etsy.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts