1st Comment Wins! Cookies











Okay so i just finished my first set of Valentines Day Cookies the first person to leave a comment will get 11 regular sized cookies 1 jumbo and 10 mini cookies for only $18 + ($8 shipping for us).




The next 2 comments get a dozen cookies for $14 plus shipping that saves $10 off the regular price.




I do ship internationally i will adjust the price to where you live.




Leave a comment with your paypal email and the 2nd 2 comments get to pick the colors and shapes they want .

Comments

  1. Uhm, so did I really get to be the first commenter???? ^_^ I hope so, because that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats!! I was to busy blogging to read the blogs I follow...that will teach me huh!! Cookies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well SHIT!! :)

    Can I get a prize for second comment? Like-a title?! I'm thinking Ms. Super Awesome Magical Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are soo adorable! love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts