Last Sale Before Valentines Day











Sale is extended to Monday Night !
This is the last sale before Valentines Day Cookies normally $24 a dozen now just $18 and $5 shipping on the pick your on truffles !
All blog followers get a free gift with purchase just mention in note to seller during checkout.
Also i have a new item called Never Forget a Holiday Package you can order any item for each holiday throughout the year and have them delivered for each holiday this way you will never forget a Birthday Anniversary or any other Holiday its completely custom so you pick each treat for every Holiday
Click here to go to my shop
Also today I'm making cookie dough truffles so you can custom order those as well

Comments

  1. Just wanted to remind you how thankful I am for the cupcake pan I won from you! I made a delicious batch of lemonade cupcakes with the help of the pan.

    http://theforgottenbrush.blogspot.com/2010/01/pillows-cupcakes.html

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty box! and such yummy lookin' sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmy...I need to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your Valentines cookies are so sweet, and the truffles look so delicious! I am sure you will sell lots :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts