Shops Back Open New Treats and special deal











I reopened my shop last week and i have tons of new treats up esp for valentines day and theres more to come!



I also have a special deal for you I will make you any flavor truffle you want be as imaginative as possible for $12 a dozen and only$5 shipping all over the USA if your interested in this deal leave a comment with your flavor and email address and ill set up a custom listing for you. I also got special molds for the truffles so each will be the same size and perfect looking.



I ordered these special boxes for all valentines day orders of truffles so your truffle order will come in one of these!

Comments

  1. Those cupcakes at top look DELICIOUS. I feel much more excited for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Love Cupcakes look AMAZING! When I think about Valentines Day I think about baking sweets and this is what I imagine but can never do. Yumm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts