Blogger Penpals Swap!!









I love to write letters and i love getting mail , I have been on swap-bot for awhile and have made a few great pen pals on there and even a fantastic friend who i get to hang out with. I find writing letters so much more whimsical and fun then typing out an email . I would love to have more pen pals who are also bloggers, i read so many blogs and have great followers who i would love to get to know better then the comments we leave back and forth. So i decided to host a pen pal swap for bloggers!!



I really hope i can get some people to sign up for this it will be really fun.



Here's what will happen you have till Feb 2nd to sign up then i will assign partners by the 5th . You will then have a week to send out your letter . It must be at least 2 pages long and don't forget to write your blogs website at the bottom . Basically you will write an intro letter telling them all about yourself .



Also try and make it something you would like to receive in the mail ,jazz it up with pretty paper and stamps and such have fun with it.



To sign up just leave your email address below , if you have any questions just leave them in the comments.


p.s there is a cool article that goes along with the image i found on pinterest if you follow the pin you can check it out

Comments

  1. You know I LOVE having penpals! Sadly, the gal I was paired with last time hasn't written in a while...
    Crossing my fingers to get someone with plenty of time to write this time!

    killercancer at hot mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, I'm a new follower. I've always liked the idea of having a pen pal...never really had one though...lol I would love to try this.

    xo erica
    ericamarie04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to participate, but.. I don't really have a blog. x_x I want to make one some day, when I stop being lazy, but I have NO idea what mine would consist of.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts