Pinteresting Wednesday Wedding Edition

So i have wanted to do this for awhile now but it seems wednesday i am always busy so here goes. Hopefully i can link up last week for the eff,marry,kill i couldn't seem to link up I'm not sure what i did wrong lol . The linkup is from The Vintage Apple Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! I chose a wedding theme for this one these are all of my wedding pinterest board you can follow me on pinterest here .



















Source: google.ca via fancy on Pinterest





















Source: dessy.com via fancy on Pinterest



















Post your link if your doing this also in the comments so i can come check yours out as well!

Comments

  1. These pins are all so beautiful! Makes me want to get married and plan a wedding...I just need a man first hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts