Wish List Wednesday Dresses and Heels

Wish list Wednesday




Here are a few things I'm oogaling and wishing for this week lol.


I love dresses and although I'm not a shoe fanatic i do love a good heel with a pretty dress!






These skull heels by Iron Fist are on my to buy list!





I love these pretty white heels from Anthropologie , I'm pretty sure I'd get them dirty to fast lol






This super sexy dress at pinup girl clothing is to die for!









Love this polka dot dress from Shabby Apple






More polka dot love from modcloth.com



















Comments

  1. WOW that Purple dress is KILLER - now I'm lusting after it too - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wishlist! I love everything that is on your wishlist, but most especially the shoes with the bows! And thanks for your sweet comment! Fingers crossed for you that your long distance ends soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts