Moroccan Living room Inspiration

If you have been reading my post lately I've been talking about alot of decorating and renovating my moms house. So today I'm going to show you some inspiration photos I have been going off of. I still need to find alot more room decor but the bigger items are coming together quickly. We decided on going with a modern Moroccan decor since we can't change the rug in the living room there will be alot more black then we want. But were going to add lots of colors everywhere else to make it pop. I can't wait till were all done so i can share hopefully by the end of summer .
So here is some inspiration

 These are the curtains we got for the living room from anthropologie.
These pretty lanterns from onekingslane

and onto the inspiration photos I've been using from pinterest

Source: decorpad.com via fancy on Pinterest


 If anyone has any suggestions on where to find some affordable home decor to fit with this theme feel free to share I've been looking alot of places and haven't found to many things .
What is your favorite style of home decor?

Comments

  1. Oh wow! What a beautiful theme for a room. The bright and bold colors will really make the room pop. I want to dress up one of the rooms in my house like this now.

    World Market is awesome for finding goods from all across the globe. Their items are fairly priced, but they are even nicer when they are on sale :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOMEGOODS! You can find unique stuff with lots of POP there at a really good price - and they have new stuff every week! SO MUCH FUN! we're actually sad b/c our house if FULL and when we go there we ALWAYS find something neat we would love to buy. we have to stop going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts