What I've been baking

Hey Kittens
I just wanted to do a new what I've been baking edition since its been awhile.

 Cinderella cupcake favors i made for my cousins daughter
 I loved this popcorn order the clients dad owned a popcorn company and ordered these for his birthday.
 Diamond Jubilee cupcakes
 Fathers Day cookies for my shop these are on ready to ship sale for $20 and only one set left
 I have been having troubles with my apple cookie cutter i use for my snow white apple cookies so i redid them like this for my customer.
Last but not least a customer showed me this cute napkin to make 90 baby shower cookies from and these cute little guys are the result.
Wanna share what you have been baking or a recipe on my blog email me I'm going to start a new feature on other food bloggers. Regular recipes are welcomed as well


Comments

  1. Oh wow, these all look too pretty to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Your cookies are definitely so tasty, yet still so good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The popcorn cookies are so cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts