Top 5 Favorite Sale Websites!

In the past year I have discovered so many amazing flash sale websites and saved myself alot of money as well. I'm able to get great things  i want and need on a budget. Alot of these flash sale websites have high end items that are still pretty pricey but if you really take the time to look they also have some great deals. I'm currently decorating for my mom her living room and dinning room and I have found some many great items and am still on the hunt. I am signed up for a few of these sites but i wanted to share which are my favorite and tell you a little about them.

p.s I'm not getting paid to edndorse them i just wanted to share lol



This was the first website I found and my top favorite. They sell amazing home decor and lots of kitchen stuff to . I have bought a handful of cake stands here at half off. They also have great customer service which is important when ordering from these types of sites.
You also get $15 toward your purchase if you follow the link on my page.



This one is similar to one kings lane , lots of home decor and some kitchen stuff as well. They have a beautiful selection of some great stuff and some good deals on furniture.



This site i would say is targeted to the younger generation and for people who love the more modern style. They have a large selection of home decor,fun gifts,clothes,prints, and also food and pet stuff .


For the Mommy's out there this site is for you ! They have so many adorable baby and kids clothes,toys,stuff for babies room and stuff for mom. I'm not a mommy but some of my friends are now and this is a great site for gifts as well .



This site is for the fashionistas. They mainly sell lots of clothes,handbags,sunglasses,luggage and more. Look out they do some great high end designer sales and if you pay attention you can get some great stuff for sale prices.




Comments

Popular Posts