About Me


About Me


me


Hello Kittens welcome to my Blog!


I'm a Fashion Design student turned Pastry chef, I studied art and Fashion design my whole life and by a chance of fate i discovered my true calling in life was baking. I used all the things i learned in my art background to create edible works of art as i call them. I also run this blog dedicated to Foodies and Fashionistas . My blog is geared toward sharing new shops and blogs with you that you may not have already run across and also some recipes and fashion finds! I'm always looking to hear your opinion on what you would like to see more of so feel free to conatct me or leave a comment!

Comments

  1. I just found you and I am blown away by our similarities - I too adore creepy houses and was using the same wallpaper as you until very recently. I am also sugar art person just starting out in the world of blog.
    LOVE your blog!
    Lisa
    http://theenchantedoven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. You do such a great job also, your cookies are adorable. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasnt sure where to comment at but my favorite thing about halloween is getting to pull out all my spooky decor and and filing my house with the smells of pumpkin and cinnamon and going to the pumpkin patch with my son:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts