Weekend Rundown

Hey Kittens! weekends almost over thank god! i know most people don't want the weekends to end but weekends are sometimes boring for me i wanna be working lol I'm weird.

I got godiva mail order cupcakes Friday OMG they are fantastic they came frozen and waiting for them to defrost was killer I really loved the frosting though It wasn't to sweet it was perfect.

I normally hate going to Walmart but i went this weekend to pick up Easter basket supplies to sell cookie Easter baskets this year and also I'm making my boyfriend an Easter basket so I bought up all the reeses Easter stuff they had for him lol. Speaking of i was looking for chocolate pigs for him online I'm going to have to make my own but i found these soo cute no idea where they came from ,if you know let me know and I can link back.

Also this coming week I'm going to be having a giveaway as part of my 3 year blog anniversary so come check that out!

Comments

  1. Wow those look amazing. Thanks again for featuring me last week honey. Hope you had a great weekend. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts