Feature Friday- Blonde Episodes

Welcome to Feature Friday!

Meet Kori of the Blog Blonde Episodes





I recently found her fabulous blog and I wanted to share it with you . Its a great blog for fashion and celebrity stuff alike its one of my new favorite blogs to read. Here is my interview with Kori!


1. Tell us about yourself.
I'm a high school English teacher. I've been teaching 10 years and love it! I am single, have a yorkie, named Mimi La Rue, and have one brother who is younger. I love anything vintage, and men with old-fashioned manners.


2. What is your everyday job
I guess I already said that lol. I'm a high school English teacher

3. How did you start blogging
I saw some of my friends blogs and loved them. I thought I would like to try it too!


4.Tell us the kinda stuff you post about on your blog
I post about vintage people and places. I also post a lot of film trivia and bios on actors and actresses of yesterday. I love to post about fashion, true crime, music, handbags, etc.!


5.Do you have any hobbies or favorite activities
I love to read and write, visit any historical places, take tours of Hollywood venues, shop, visit cafes.


6. Since you have a style based blog how would you describe your own sense of style and where do you like to shop
I think I'm pretty eclectic. I love cowboy boots, heels, leather jackets, and of course, jeans. My favorite places to shop are White House, Black Market, Nordstrom, and boutiques.


7. If you could have dinner with 3 people dead or alive who would it be and why
Dinner with 3 people, hmmm probably Marilyn Monroe, Abraham Lincoln, and Janis Joplin. Marilyn for all the unknowns about her, Abraham Lincoln to tell me all about his politics of the time, and Janis Joplin to share everything she knew about the 60's rock scene.

Comments

  1. Cute feature, and great blog! I just read YOUR feature over at Erin's blog. Still have goosebumps :) Glad i got a chance to come check out your site!
    (BTW, I am hosting a Storytellers blog hop today (promise, no ads, coupons or giveaway sites) and think you would be a great addition!)
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choice of interviewee :)

    Also, because of u, i think i'll make an effort when it comes to cooking. I'm sure the hubby willl appreciate :)

    Did i mention that I found u thru 20sb?

    newest stalker/follower of your blog :)))

    Follow me too?

    www.single-unsingle.blogspot.com

    *Bless*

    PS: I'm the gold follower icon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you so much for featuring me honey! I'm so flattered! I linked up to you today! Have a great day and thank you again doll! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to the blog scene but have found some great blogistas to follow. You and & Blonde Episodes are fast favorites. Looking forward to reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see Abe and Janis chat. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts