Daily Makeup Routine

I recently found a new favorite blog of the lovely and pretty Beauty addict anonymous.
She did a tag post of her daily makeup routine so i finally got around to doing mine lol
I really didn't realize how much stuff i use although i don't always put on lip stuff .






Top Set:
Nars blush in- orgasm i also use it on my lids
Nars lipstick- in Barbarella
Maybelline dream liquid mousse- in the lightest color they have lol
Stila one step correct primer -its great to even out skin tone
Bottom set:
maybeline eyeshadow -in nutmeg for my brows
prestige liquid eyeliner- black best eyeliner ever!
lancome vibrating mascara-black
ardell lashes-#111
tokidoki eyeshadow-carnivora

Comments

  1. Great post! I have so many products, I'd be posting for days! I hope you had a great day. I'm having a Spring giveaway that ends tomorrow. Make sure to go enter if you haven't already! Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/spring-break-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts