Bleu Soleil Design's paper goodies

I send a lot of mail between my small business and love for snail mail and pen pals I do a lot of business with the USPS lol. I'm a big snail mail lover and I love to make sure all my envelopes look extra pretty when i send them off. Last year I was in search for address labels with a little more pizazz then the ones that you buy in bulk on vista print . Not that I'm knocking vista print I use them alot as well lol. But i just wanted something a little more special for my letters.
That's when i stumbled upon bleusoleildesign on etsy.
She has the prettiest designs for your special mail. Here are the ones i just got in the mail

 Look at the packaging I'm a sucker for a pretty package!

These labels would be great for save the dates and wedding invites

I love these state note cards to

and i leave you with some sweet treat inspired labels






Comments

  1. how beautiful and cute!I appreciate your creative work keep it up..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts