Mini Donuts and Recipe



For Christmas last year my mom got me one of those mini donut makers. I'm ashamed to say I didn't try it till last week. I made these really quick and then were fun and yummy. I can't wait till fall to try all the apple cinnamon and pumpkin recipes I've seen


Vanilla donut recipe

1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 cup of sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
9 tablespoons of butter melted
3/4 cup of whole milk
1 egg beaten
1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract

Mix dry ingredients then slowly mix in the liquid ingredients use a wooden spoon so you don't over mix. I used a measuring cup with a spout to pour the mixture into the preheated donut maker. Follow the directions from your donut maker on how long to bake

Take them out and let them cool
Then take some chocolate melting wafers or just chocolate chips your choice and melt over a double boiler. Dip your donuts and top with your favorite sprinkles

Let set and enjoy!

Does anyone else have a mini donut maker ? any favorite recipes you want to share leave me a comment.

Comments

  1. Wow I cant believe you actually made these. I have never made donuts before. I think I will have to try this.
    Carlee

    http://almostendearing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmm! I don't have a mini donut maker and hope I never get one because I would go crazy making donuts!

    Thanks for linking up to my "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!!"

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I don't have a donut maker but I always lust after then when I'm in the kitchen aisle at Target. They must be a lot healthier this way than the traditional deep frying method.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts