Dream Vacation Destinations

I love to travel, sometimes i think I could spend my whole life living out of a suitcase traveling the world. But then of course my need for stability would kick in lol. Lately I can't really afford to go far but I do enjoy my road trips to fun new places. One day I will succeed in jetting off to all the places on my list but till then I'll just dream about it and keep pinning so here are a few places to dream about while the week goes on.

Scotland



Switzerland

Germany
New Zealand

Last but not least my dream Paris!

So where is your dream vacation destination??

Comments

  1. I have been dreaming of a vacation lately. But right now I am lucky to afford a road trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts