Dinner Party and a sneak peak into the new living room

Hey Kittens, How is every ones week going so far?
This past weekend I had a little dinner party with a few friends. I had a little hiccup with dinner but all was well and dessert was delicious lol. It was so nice to be able to have people over for dinner again I haven't thrown a dinner party since i lived in my last house. Technically I was using my moms house while she was away but I spend enough time there its like my second home.
Also I've been working on decorating her living room so I threw in a few sneak peaks because its not all done yet.


I made cookie place cards which will be going in my shop later this week as well.

 I'll be posting a recipe for this summer berry pie later this week!


Here are the sneak peeks of the end tables with some decor


Comments

  1. Lovely! I'd love to have a nice dinner party, but they never turn out like that!
    I'm having a giveaway today...I hope you'll check it out! http://13plumconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/07/SGAgiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts