Makeup Staples Every Gal Should Have

I love makeup although running my own business has taken me away from playing with makeup as i call it and really going bold. But every woman should have the basics for a quick day look or quick night look here are my suggestions.


 1.A slightly shimmery nude eyeshadow,just enough to sweep on the lid and add a glow
You can also use this as a highlight color with another color on the lid
MAC dazzle light

2. At least one bold lip color my two picks are a bright pink or red depending on your skin tone. If your fair like me both look really great my picks are nars schiap for pink and and limecrime retrofuturist



3. A good mascara my two picks are  Lancome oscillation intensity and Dior show


4. Liquid or pencil eyeliner I only use liquid and really hate pencil but a lot of people i talk to like pencil so i would say either or both would be good to have
For liquid prestige is my go to and its only a few bucks for pencil smashbox limitless eyeliner works really well and it really is waterproof i just tested it on my hand and I can't rub it off now lol

 
5. A simple blush something you can dust on and won't make you look like a clown if your in a rush
My favorite are Nars Orgasm , i had another one by mac but I can't remember the name of it lol

6. a nude lip color just to throw on to add a little jazz to your look my favorite is Nars Barbarella

Okay so let me just say you don't have to wear all of these together every day you can switch it up when you wanna go glam or just a nice day look .
If you enjoy this post let me know and I will do a budget friendly edition as well since these are all a little pricey. But if you have the extra money they are a great investment and treat for yourself.
You will notice i left out face makeup that is another post in itself lol
Also i would like to include that nobody sent me anything or asked me to write about these products I picked these from my own makeup junkie opinions lol
I linked up so you can find someplace to purchase these ,but you can always google other places depending where you like to shop.
 
If you have any questions makeup related feel free to ask I'd love to help
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts