Feature Friday: Cest Soy Candles

Today I'm Featuring the shop of Cassandra called Cest Soy!


She makes soy candles , she sent me the one below the freshly cut grass scent which smelled really good. I love soy candles they seem to keep their scent alot better and burn longer .




She also has a long list of other scents to choose from :


Baby Powder, Birthday Cake, Blueberry Burst, Cherry Slush, Christmas Past, Cinnamon Red Hots, Creamsickle, Cucumber, Firewood, Fresh Cut Grass, Fresh Cut Roses, Fruit Loops, Honeysuckle, Hot Chocolate, Island Mango, Key Lime Pie, Lavender Vanilla, Lemon Pound Cake, Mixed Berries, Ocean, Orange Chiffon, Pink Sugar Cookie, Roasted Coffee, Rootbeer, Unscented, Vanilla Butter Fudge, Watermelon


The candles are priced great to ,to many people over charge for candles and they aren't even that great. You can stop by and visit her shop!

Here is an interview i did with her check it out..

1. Tell us about yourself:I am a stay at home mom and wife. We have 3 dogs that are just as much my kids as my children. I've been creating candles for a few years now and after a little convincing from my family I decided to sell them on Etsy. I love the creativeness behind making different scents and styles of candles.

2. What can we find in your etsy shop?:My Etsy shop shows votives, tealights and even a star stacked tealight that I created. I also make pillars, tarts, and floaters which will soon be showing in the store. I always accept requests! My newest creative item is the personalized set of tealights. Whatever message you'd like to say, I'll create it with the tealights. Please check it out, I'm very proud of them :)
3. How did you get started making candles?: I've always browsed the internet in my spare time to see what new things I can learn and I just decided one day that making a candle was something I wanted to try. it seemed very difficult and when I created my first candle I was very excited.

4.Do you have any other hobbies?:I love to read, play with my children and pets, and I love swimming (only in the warm weather though). If I have some time to myself I enjoy catching up watching General Hospital. I've been watching it forever.

5. What do you do for a day job?:Right now, my day job is taking care of my kids, the dogs, and the home and also making soy candles. That really fills my days and nights.
6. If you could have dinner with any 3 people living or dead who would it be and why?Honestly, if I could have dinner with any 3 people they would have to be my kids and my husband. We always enjoy spending time together.

Comments

  1. I love how the fresh cut grass candles look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These candles are adorbs!

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts