Happy Anniversary :plus cookies


April 4th was my 3 year blog anniversary and this past thursday the 21st was my 3 year anniversary of me and my boyfriend matt as well. I have to say he has been the best thing to happen to me , he has taught me that its okay to be sweet and loving and trust someone with my feelings and thoughts . We talk about marriage often and i truely beilve he is the man I'm going to marry one day . I normally don't talk to you all about my personal life but i wanted to just share with all of you that. Below are the cookies i made for him he loves disc golf ,mountain dew,dorritos and the kitty is made to look like his cat(any man who likes cats is a keeper lol)

Also the plaque cookie baby is not spelled wrong i called him bay lol














Comments

Popular Posts