Feature Friday :Daisy and dots bridal shower

Today I'm featuring a bridal shower dessert setup i was asked to take part in by Michelle from Sinners Saints and Sweets brought to you by favor box bakery .

The theme was daisy and dots



My cookies are on top left you can get the smaller ones in my etsy shop or custom order the larger ones .


Cupcakes and macarons ordered from etsy shop, Sinners Saints & Sweets. Mini daisies an dots cookies from etsy shop, Just Crumbs. Striped papers straws purchased from Hey Yo Yo. Large daisy cookies ordered from, The Fancy Lady Gourmet.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I've died and gone to heaven. Absolute heaven. I think I need to place an order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! The cookie setup looks divine. Great setup. Love this post. :)
    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts