Weekend Easter Cookie Sale!

Easter Cookie Sale 4/7-4/11

Bunnies and carrots was $30 now $26
Daisy Cookies were $20 now $16
Baby Chicks were $24 now $20
Easter Baskets were $30 now $26


Sale ends 4/11 pre -order while on sale and get them in time for Easter the last day to order Easter cookies to get them in time is 4/14

All Easter orders come in a gift box

If you would like Easter cookies i don't have show custom orders are 10% off email me at thefancyladycupcakes@yahoo.com for custom orders or visit my etsy to purchase .


Free gift with purchase!

To get your free gift a special treat for my blog followers enter the word bunnies in the note to seller during checkout!

Comments

  1. OMG these are adorable! I wish I could eat all of them right now! I'm hosting a blog hop tomorrow for my second Fashion Friday. I'd love you to link up if you're interested. Have a great day! Kori xoxo

    blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH -- I ADORE those little chicks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts