Shopping Haul



Last weeknd i went up to pa to the outlets and did some series shopping lol coach was having a sale on almost everything plus they gave you a coupon for 25%off your entire order.

I got the purse i got because it had green in it one of my favorite colors and I'm normally not a fan of brown but i love this brown leather wallet and it was the last one. I got some new sunglasses to and i hit up the converse outlet and got some neon pink shoes and last but not least i picked up impassioned mac lipstick at the mall on the way home . I needed to do some non baking related shopping lol.

Comments

  1. Great purchases!

    Cute blog - found you via Blonde Episodes and I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah Impassioned, my favourite :)
    Great mini haul xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great deal :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! I love the lipstick! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haul!
    Great mini haul!!

    Love,
    Victoria

    www.victoriasgirlygirlcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts