New Penpals Swap

Image via etsy

Penpal swap!

Do you love snail mail ? writing letters and meeting new people?

I'm going to host a penpal swap here on my blog .

You will get one partner to write to ,and i will partner up people by closest location. If you would like to write to me as well just leave a comment saying so.

To sign up just leave you first name and email address i will assign partners on April 18Th from there you have 2 weeks to write a letter to your partner.

Make it pretty to! Send something you would like to receive.

If you have any questions just leave them in the comments and i will reply back!

Everyone can join no matter where you live!

Comments

  1. Oh, this sounds like such a fun idea!! Count me in :)
    Stevie Lynn
    stevielynn.dandrea@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled onto your blog and I am loving it. You are one talented lady.
    Count me in or this pen pal thing. I love letters.
    Ruby Curan-Stevens
    rubycurru@y7mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to join your penpal swap.
    Nastassia, dekad1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to join too! Heather, treehugger_31@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the snail mail Queen, lol I would love to Join, Ambrosia, Ambrosia@majorwhitlock.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog :]
    and this sounds fantastic!
    -Kenzie
    -shutupndance12@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in! (and I know I owe you a letter soon too, I have not forgotten)

    SomerKnits at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me in! This is going to be a lot of fun. My email address is: hpranitis@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All in.

    Nikki

    nldevita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what fun.

    evey at eveyinorbit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. count me in!

    mammaliciousmamma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Fancy Lady ~

    You know I love letter writing! killercancer at hotmail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts